Apply to the College

To practice in the province of Ontario as an audiologist or a speech-language pathologist, you must be registered with CASLPO.  There are several pathways to registration with CASLPO. 

Learn more about registration in Ontario by clicking the appropriate link below:

  • Audiologists or Speech-Language Pathologist from other regulated provinces in Canada
  • Graduates of Canadian Accredited Programs*
  • Graduates of International Programs

*Note – Graduates of  Université Laurentienne and Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières must follow the pathway outlined for graduates of international programs.

This website is intended to provide information to the public and members.  Should there be differences in documentation previously distributed to CASLPO members, it is up to the member to source the latest version posted on the CASLPO website.