Quality Assurance Program
The Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991 requires all health care regulatory colleges to have in place a quality assurance program that consists of:
- Continuing education and professional development
- Self, peer and practice assessment
- A mechanism for the College to monitor participation and compliance
CASLPO’S QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
The Quality Assurance Program involves 4 facets:
- The Online Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) which is completed by all General and Academic members.
- Development annually by individual members of three learning goals and the collection of Continuous Learning Activity Credits (CLACs) to help realize the learning goals.
- The Peer Assessment Program where randomly selected members participate in Peer Assessment.
- Observance of CASLPO’s Practice Standards which apply to all members of both professions.
What happens if I do not complete my SAT on time? Click here
Professional Practice Standards: 2017, To review, Click here
A truly Committeed Membership - 2018 Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) Click here